Science for sustainable future
Astra Forum Foundation was born as a result of the creative and research quests of our team and the idea kept ripening for years until it crystallized into our desire to work for public development through our versatile experience, scientific achievements, and rich ideas.
Looking up to the stars
What guides us in each and every field of our activity is the search for new directions and looking ahead, for new horizons. Us, looking at the stars is a metaphor for the endless search of human mind, which knows no boundaries. We believe in debate and that it is the way for arriving to the truth, just like Aristotle bestowed us, to look “beyond the doors”.
Thus, the appellation of “Astra Forum Foundation” was born:
Astra (lat.) is the plural of the Latin word astrum (star) that originates from the Greek astron, derivative of the proto-Indo-European root ster-.
Forum (lat.) in Ancient Roman culture means public square for legal matters and other debates, a place for exchanging ideas and views on various subjects. The literal meaning of the word in Latin is “what is outside (beyond) the doors”.
The Foundation’s goal is to work for society’s sustainable development, democratic institutions and the various communities it consists of, while elaborating activities, including research, in the sectors of healthcare and medicine, history, culture, arts, education and youth activities, ecology and environment.
• PhD in Social medicine and organization of healthcare and pharmacy;
• Master’s in Public health and health management;
• Bachelor’s in Social Sciences (social worker)
• PhD in National security;
• Master’s in Administrative and information security (security expert);
•Master’s in Philosophy (pedagogue in Philosophy);
• Bachelor’s degree in International Relations and Economic Development
• Bachelor’s degree in Spanish and Latin American literature