Национална конференция по ваксинопредотвратими заболявания
We are delighted to invite you to join us at the first National Conference on Vaccine Preventable Diseases to take place 11-13 November 2022 in Sofia.
It is organized on the initiative of the Astra Forum Foundation, together with the Ministry of Health and the offices of UNICEF and WHO in Bulgaria.
The aim of this scientific meeting is to bring together medical professionals whose work is related to vaccine-preventable diseases (diagnosis, clinical manifestations, therapy and specific prophylaxis) and, with the participation of leading experts in these fields, to hold a professional scientific debate focused mainly on the need and opportunities to protect people of all ages from these diseases in order to improve the quality and duration of life, for the sake of sustainable development of society by means of science.
The event is aimed at general practitioners, paediatricians, neonatologists, infectious disease specialists, epidemiologists, microbiologists, immunologists, graduate students, postgraduate students and medical students.
We expect over 150 people to participate in attendance and over 100 more medical professionals from across the country via online broadcast.
We invite you to find out more about the event, which will take place at the Grand Hotel Astoria in Sofia. If the epidemic situation necessitates a change in the way the Conference will be held, it will take place in online format in accordance with the current guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
I. Conference organisers
- prof. Angel Kunchev, Chairman
- Astra Forum Foundation
- Ministry of Health
- UNICEF Bulgaria
- World Health Organization – Bulgaria
- National Association of General Practitioners in Bulgaria
- Prof. Iva Hristova, Chairperson
- Prof. Radka Argirova
- Prof. Mira Kozhuharova
- Assoc. Prof. Nina Gatcheva
- Prof. Georgi Momekov
- Prof. Ivaylo Tarnev
- Prof. Ivan Litvinenko
- Prof. Tatiana Chervenyakova
- Prof. Mariana Murdzheva
- Prof. Radostina Alexandrova
- R. PH. Master Bogdan Kirilov
- Prof. Plamen Dimitrov
II. INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
- Deadline for submission of abstracts – 20.10.2022
- Deadline for submission of completed presentations – 30.10.2022.
- Start of on-site registration – November 11, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. at the Grand Hotel Astoria, Conference Lobby;
- Opening of the National Conference on Vaccine-Preventable Diseases – November 11, 2022, 1:00 pm, Conference Room;
- Closing of the Conference – 13 November 2022, 13:00 pm;
III. SCIENTIFIC ORIENTATION OF THE CONFERENCE
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Regulatory issues related to vaccine prophylaxis
- Vaccines administered in childhood
- Etiology, clinic, diagnosis, treatment, specific prophylaxis of:
- Meningococcal and pneumococcal infections
- Measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox
- Human papilloma virus
- Vaccines missing from the Bulgarian market
- Vaccines in the future
- Practical experience of GPs
- Interpersonal skills in communication about immunizations
IV. INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
The registration fee for physically attending delegates includes single accommodation for two nights (for delegates outside Sofia), two breakfasts, lunch and two dinners, attendant package, access to all scientific sessions and exhibition areas.
To participate in the scientific programme with a presentation, please send an abstract of up to 500 words in Bulgarian and English, indicating the scientific field of the above. Abstract structure: Title, name and surname of the authors, name of the institution they represent, up to 5 keywords, introduction, materials and methods, results and conclusions.
Participants whose paper is included in the scientific program are exempt from the registration fee.
- Registration fee until 30.09.2022 – 50.00 BGN;
- Registration fee until 20.10.2022 – 80.00 BGN;
- Registration fee until 06.11.2022 and on the spot – 100.00 BGN.
- Registration fee for online participation – application deadline until 08.11.2022 – 30.00 BGN.
- Registration fee for medical students and post-graduate students until 30.10.2022 – BGN 20.00.
* All prices are final including VAT.